Wednesday 5 October 2016

Poison Ivy Voiceover

Poison Ivy Voiceover

Dear Ivy. 

I apologise.

I apologise because this was hard for me.

The thing is Ivy. You was the bestest friend I have ever had. But sometimes i felt I wasn't good enough for you. 

You was so kind and loyal to me Ivy. 

Your heart was so big and you was practically a sister to me.

Your long blonde hair, flawless skin and eyes of emerald green made people take second looks. 

But that was the problem Ivy. You out shone me with beauty and I pretended I didn't care.

I can't live like this.

Like a shadow.

Do you know how it feels? 
Being second best.

I remember when we were younger and we'd spend everyday with each other. I always believed we were inseparable. But now I know I couldn't try any harder to get away from you. You have built up an ego which is so high all I feel is inferior to you Ivy. 

I am floating away Ivy.
I am drifting from a friendship that I was never good enough for.

You know Ivy? 

I haven't been able to sleep. Because the thing is, I keep having the same nightmare.

Over and over.

It's you being everything I am simply not.

Everyone can start again in life. Not through love but through revenge.

That haunts me.

They say life without friends is like life on a desert island. But you know what? It seemed like you deserted me more than anything else.

The thing is Ivy, my jealously of you makes me admire you even more. This makes me feel like I'm not being stupid. Stupid, where I'm having irrational thoughts. My jealously is making me do things I never thought I was capable of.

I am really sorry Ivy. I just have to do this to make me happy again.

I believe I deserve happiness. I mean, after all you've had a lifetime of happiness 

You were stunningly beautiful. But that was greedy of you. It's okay Ivy. I forgive you.

I forgive you for you destroying me. 

Recking me.

Crushing me. 

So hard that I could never breathe. I've spent a life time of being internally suffocated. 

Have fun up there, and don't forget you're the biggest angel there is.



Farewell Ivy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment